This website is no longer maintained. Its content may be obsolete. Please visit http://home.cern/ for current CERN information.
Next: VMS-based Services
Up: The Service Mandate
Previous: The Service Mandate
The DCI (Desktop Computing Infrastructure) group in CN
Division provides support services for three computing
- the well established VMS services in the computer centre,
- MS-Windows and Novell services based on the NICE
- Unix-based services, some well established and some being
In addition, DCI provides the traditional centrally-organized
support functions of:
- the User Consultancy Office, UCO,
- the User Registration Service
- the Accounting Service.
Tue May 16 14:52:44 METDST 1995